11/20/10

Red Claws Game

Last night we had an amazing time at the Red Claws opening game of the season. The girls enjoyed the half time show and cheering on the team. I have learned that I have at least one optimistic daughter... down by 4 points she looks at me and says, "only five points and they will be in the lead, they can do it!" 2.4 seconds left in the game and down by 3 she says, "they still have plenty of time it's not over yet!"

Amusing story of the night was trying to get the crushed ice guys attention. My sister was yelling "Luigi" to him and I was yelling "Icee man". I thought she was calling him Luigi because he was dressed in all green and looked like Luigi from Mario brothers... it wasn't until about 20 minutes later I realized that was the brand of the crushed ice he was selling. It was a good laugh for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment