9/7/10

Lost...

How many times do I have to repeat myself and say, "If you put it back where it belongs after you are done using it you would know where it is!" So frustrating that no one ever listens. "If you aren't going to be responsible then maybe you shouldn't have it. Maybe you just have too many things and we need to get rid of some."

Maybe I should take this advice myself so I don't lose my Science 5 cd! Oh where, oh where can it be... I just used it last week. Come out, come out where ever you are.

Update: Who would have thought to look in the computer cd drive?? Sometimes I think I have left my head in another world.

1 comment:

  1. haha! Been there, done that!
    I know exactly what you mean about kids not putting things away. =)
    You have inspired a blog post of my own. =D

    ReplyDelete